2. Your stomach feels queasy when you think of the problem. This is your intuition speaking to you.
3. You ask your friends and family for their opinions, and the opinions are varied; really not helpful.
4. Someone is contacting you asking for your involvement. Maybe an investigator who wants to ask questions. Or, maybe you have been served with legal documents such as a summons.
5. The feeling that you have misread a situation and have dug yourself into a hole with your words or actions is all over you like a cheap suit.
6. Your principles are offended.
7. You feel unfairly targeted or persecuted. And maybe you are.
Call me at 613.203.4874 to discuss your legal issue. Make sure to request my Client Kit which contains:
- useful tips for working together;
- explanations of
confidentiality and solicitor-client privilege;
- a worksheet of seven questions you can consider to help you focus before the consultation;
- a handy consultation checklist so you can follow along as the consultation progresses;
- a note-taking guide for you so you are prepared for, and have good notes from, our consultation.