Most clients facing a criminal trial might win, even if they 'did it'. For example, I have won cases for clients, which initially seemed hopeless, through all of the ways below.
1. The evidence is lost or mishandled by the police.
2. The case takes too long to come to court.
3. A witness dies.
4. A witness unexpectedly changes their evidence.
5. The particular law with which you are charged is struck down.
6. The Attorney General decides it is not worth continuing, as there are more urgent or serious cases to be prosecuted.
7. New evidence is discovered that changes everything.
8. There was a serious breach of a right under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, such as an illegal search by the police.
This article is not legal advice as each situation is unique. However, there is always hope! Visit my main website by clicking here.