- Practising in a Pandemic as 2020 comes to a close
- Pandemic Penalties & Ambiguity
- Re-opening the firm after the lockdown
- Legal Budgeting during and after the pandemic
- Criminal suspects lucking out during the Pandemic
- 'Every day' legal questions arising out of the pandemic
- Representing yourself during the pandemic
- Why I paused the firm during the lockdown
- Pandemic Legal Reforms
- After CRA Seizes Your Documents
- Squeeze Seven things from a Legal Consultation
- My Favourite Disclaimers
- 11 Reasons why clients disregard their lawyer's advice to remain silent
- Accessing Government Services
- Being Questioned by the Police
"You write so well - one of the best newsletters out there..."
"You write a fine newsletter!"
"I am so thankful to receive Lisa's newsletters! They are chock full of practical and interesting tidbits!"
"Excellent advice in this newsletter..."
"I always enjoy reading your letters. They are all excellent. You are a very smart lady!"
"I have found your newsletter to be highly informative and helpful to me."
"I have written before to ensure you know how much I appreciate your newsletters, I always learn something."
"These are very good, Lisa. I enjoy receiving them."
"Your take on criminal law is truly unique, and valuable."
“I enjoy reading your newsletters both for the style of writing and the content - glimpses into a world I know little about.”
"Just wanted to say that I always learn a lot from your newsletter."
"Thanks for sending me your News Letter...always good information and legal advice."
"Love getting your newsletters."