Including Criminal Code, Highway Traffic, Income Tax, and Regulatory Offences

Canadian Criminal Procedure - Infographic

I went off brand with the look, but the content is dead on with essential stages of a criminal case presented simply, and it includes expected timelines for each stage of your case in 2024.

"It's amazing! It's so full of life and colour - you don't expect a Chart of Criminal Procedure to be anything but dull." 

"It is adorable." 

"I particularly liked the chart which conveys some important info about the process and time frames in a simple and easy to read format."

I wrote this for my clients who are going through the criminal justice system, but I'm offering it to you too. Request your copy of this infographic through the contact form on my website found at this link.