Here are seven ways to help you figure out if it's time to call a lawyer:
2. Your stomach feels queasy when you think of the problem. This is your intuition speaking to you.
3. You ask your friends and family for their opinions, and the opinions are varied; really not helpful.
4. Someone is contacting you asking for your involvement. Maybe an investigator from the CRA, or an officer from the Ottawa Police Service, who wants to ask questions.
5. The feeling that you have misread a situation and have dug yourself into a hole with your words or actions is all over you like a cheap suit.
6. Your principles are offended.
7. You feel unfairly targeted or persecuted. And maybe you are.
I can help if your case is in Ontario, regardless of the province in which you reside. Call me at 613.203.4874.
Visit my main website by clicking here.